Sunday 13 November 2011

Longer Lashes??????

Doing the weekly food shop this morning in the glamourous Shaw, I stumbled across the 'JML' section in Asda and my eyes were drawn to Lashtech by Jerome Alexander, New York- Lash enhancing serum! The packaging promises:-

Your Lashes Thicker
Your Lashes Stronger
Your Lashes Longer
(plus a free Conditioning Mascara with Collagen)
All for £19.99! So how could I resist???
Apparently the condition of my lashes will be visibly improved in approx 1 week and a noticable difference in 3!!!!!!

I am hoping the results will be that of Rapidlash- one of my lovely ladies uses this on and off and by gosh her lashes get noticably longer (but needs continuous daily use and at £30 a pop my lashes are happy enough with a coat or 3 of YSL false lash effect mascara!)

So, all I have to do now is apply the serum like an eyeliner before bed . . . . . . .
I shall keep you posted on my lucious lashes x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment