Tuesday 15 November 2011

FLUTTERBYS

Anyone who has been to Manchester Craft and Design centre will no doubt have been into Lily Greenwood and Kathryn Edwards studio/shop, and if not . . . get down there! It has to be my favourite of all of the studios in the craft centre and I could spend hours in there looking at both artists canvases and watching them create.

Lily Greenwood creates the most amazing canvases covered in stunning butterflys, I have my eye on a few of the larger canvases but currently only own a samll print and a badge (both bought for me by the wife Kate!! lol)
http://www.lilygreenwood.co.uk/

Katheryn Edwards who shares the same studio space/ shop as Lily has the most pretty, quirky canvases around. Have a peak on her website http://www.iamkathrynedwards.co.uk/
I could literally buy about 10 of them, heres one of my faves. . .
mmmmmmm cake!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We really need to visit the craft centre more I forgot how lovely it is there thanks for remniding me x x x x

    ReplyDelete