Saturday 12 November 2011

My Penny Bears x

Meet my Penny Bears!. . . .

Penny Bear 1 (Svetlana):-
Svetlana was made for me as a leaving gift when I left my ladies at Mamas and Papas by one of my most favourite friends Penny. She was named Svetlana as I think she has a slight Russian vibe going down . . . .  gorgeous! She has lived ever since in the corner of my bedroom sat on my trinkets bucket!

Penny Bear 2 (Penny):-
I commissioned Pee Pee a few Christmas' ago to make me 3 Penny bears, one for my Aunt who collects bears, one for my cousin and one for myself. All bears were made from fabrics and trims I had collected over the years- vintage fabrics and buttons from my Grandmas old collections, Laura Ashley off cuts and Leather scraps. All of which were beautiful and here is Penny herself.

Looking gorgeous in the fascinator I have never worn but Penny rcks this look every day on my dresser!!!


 Close up on her tummy where she adorns some gorgeous vintage buttons and a heart charm bought for me by my BFF!!!
 I love my bears x x

No comments:

Post a Comment