Saturday 19 November 2011

CRAFT FAIR PREP. . . .

The lovely Penny (Pee Pee) Hartrick has been organizing a craft fair and I shall be among the ladies crafting and selling on the night (I will update the gillybobs blog with details of the other lovelies who shall also be selling their wares on the night soon).

Sooooo panic stations today as I have nothing. . .  zero. . .  nada!? What to do????? Off to my BFF Kates this morning and after a brainstorm we go with Kates fab idea of making some decorated pegs to hang Christmas cards off . . . . .

Here we are at prep stage with Kate painting white bases.


Stamping and glittering away. . . . . . .
Some stamped beauties from Miss Loveridge (with strawberry milkshake in shot :) yummy!!!! )


Heres some of my lacy lovelies. . .

. . . . and my traditional Christmas offering. . . .

All in a few hours work, gosh we make a good team Lady Loveridge!!!!!! . . . . . .



And heres a few I took home pre painted and stamped for further attention tomorrow.

Lots more goodies to prepare tomorrow in addition to the pegs x

Craft Fair

Thurs 1st December, 7:30pm

@ NIGHTINGALE PUB
75 Acre Street,
Lindley,
HD3 3DZ

x x x x x







1 comment:

  1. That day was too much fun and they looked so good! I cant wait to put them up this christmas myself. I just got my first Christmas card so I will have to buy a set before I get more ha ha x x

    ReplyDelete