Saturday 5 November 2011

I HEART CUPCAKES

Last weekend I frequented one of my most favorite places on earth . . . . . Spoonfull of Sugar in Uppermill, the ladies make the bestest cupcakes in the world ever and serve them up in the most lovely of settings. I cant help but feel totally inspired when leaving their cupcake haven. Cupcakes are served with cups of tea in mis-matched vintage china, tables are decorated with floral cloths and little handmade cards, decorations and trinkets are displayed around the shop for sale.
  
Mmmmmmm heres my lemon cupcake!!!

                                         Breaking the cupcake rule- strawberry and cream scone!

Any one for tea????

I didn't take a photo of the box of 4 cupcakes I took home to share with Mr. Brooks!!! They are too good it would be rude not to have a take-away too x x x (Diet starts Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment