Saturday 5 November 2011

GILLYBOBS BLOG IS BORN!!!!!!

Ok so here it is, I am finally sitting down to begin my blog and I have to admit I'm really scared, nervous and uncertain about this!!!! Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh! Who on earth will find my rambling of interest other than my loyal friends who will read this out of kindness!????

As many of my family and friend will know I have been bumbling on for yonks now about starting a blog (my template has been set up now for 1year and 4 months . . . . .  no posts!!!!). So I made myself a promise, once I had designed my label and swing ticket and sent it on its way to life I would begin the blog. Mr label and Mrs swing ticket designs winged there way to China last week so here I am. . . . .  from now until my labels arrive I plan to journal all things lovely and inspirational to me, plus I am currently obsessed with hair, nails, skin and mascara (i would die without mascara) so I may feel the need to share my thoughts on all the new products I've been trying x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment