Monday 28 November 2011

Crafting Crazy . . . .

Roll on Thursdays Craft Fair . . .  as per last weekends activities, I continued throughout last week and busily beevered away this weekend also. The week was spent creating some branding for the 'Lovebobs' collaboration between myself and Kate on our decorated Christmas pegs and then patiently hand gluing them into place. . . .  secretly pleased with the outcome of this!

Then over the weekend I wanted to create some soft fabric padded birdies but got carried away in the festivities and added some stars and 'bauble'-ish circles! All of which were finished off with pretty ribbons and some adorned with vintage buttons and feathers.





Fingers crossed they go down well at the fair, and if not I know what I will be decorating my tree with. . . .  win win situation x x x x

1 comment:

  1. These look sooo lovely I especially love the feather ones and the green and bright pinky orange ribbon ones! x x

    ReplyDelete